Translate

Friday, February 3, 2017

Stamping while Reclining or on Bedrest

I realized this video didn't make it on my blog, so here it is.  It is on my YouTube channel--look up Angel Shaver.  But, I wanted to make sure it is available on here as well.  This video was created by request; I was asked to demonstrate how I stamp while needing to remain on bed rest or in a recliner.  So, check this out and I hope it gives you lots of great ideas.  I also made a card on this video, so check it out and let me know what you think. 

I will be doing videos each Thursday at 1:00pm CDT.  You can join me on Facebook Live each week, or watch the video later whenever works in your schedule.  Starting in March,  you will be able to create along with me.  If you didn't receive an invite and would like to stamp along with me, let me know and I'll send you the information.

To stay up to date when new posts are created, be sure you sign up for updates via email. 

Click on the link to watch the video:Angel Stamps Reclining

Here's a pic of the card I make during this video.


















Products needed to create this card:
Paper: Basic Grey Cardstock #121044
           Sahara Sand Cardstock #121043
           Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
Stamps: Sheltering Tree #137163
Ink: Soft Suede Classic Stamp Pad #126978
       Whisper White Craft Stamp Pad #101731

No comments:

Post a Comment