Translate

Monday, March 6, 2017

CI04 Avent Garden

The first thing I thought of when seeing the colors for this challenge were team colors.  I've had the experience of being part of more than one school team with the color of purple and yellow (or gold).
But, I really didn't feel inspired to make a team or sports card.  I've really been focusing on Sale-a-bration items right now, since we are nearing the end of that great event and I want all of you to see these great products you could earn for FREE with Sale-a-bration.  I felt the Avent Garden Stamp Set was perfect for this color challenge.



Here is what I came up with for the challenge.  I do not have Delightful Dijon ink, but I do have some paper in that color.  I was so excited to have all the colors of this challenge.  I used part of a Paper Pumpkin card front because it reminded me of a garden lattice and seemed to go perfectly for this card.

Products needed to create this card:
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock #1007300
            Serene Scenery DSP #141642
            Paper Pumpkin March 2016 kit
Stamps: Advent Garden Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration)
Ink: Crushed Curry Classic Stampin Pad #    131173    
        Elegant Eggplant Classic Stampin' Pad #126969

Elegant Eggplant is my favorite year-round Stampin' Up color btw.  I tend to have a seasonal favorite, but Elegant Eggplant always takes first place in my heart.  ;)
What's your favorite Stampin' Up color?
















No comments:

Post a Comment