Translate

Monday, March 13, 2017

Pretty Pocket Card Kit



 I have been trying to be intentional about sending special handmade cards to those who have made an impact in my life (that I can still access an address for).  I came up with quite a list of those who had been instrumental in my discipleship at some point in my life thus far while I was at a Women's Retreat this weekend.  I decided to send them a note of thanks if I can find their address.  So, I came home and put together the Pretty Pocket Cards kit from Sale-a-bration. 

OH MY GOODNESS!!!  I was so excited to find how quickly these beautiful cards went together.  I definitely hope they don't sell out before my next Sale-a-bration order.  This is a wonderful.kit to have available, especially when you need several cards in a short amount of time. 

The only part that slowed me down at all was tying the baker's twine around the card pocket.  But that's just me   The kit comes with everything you need to create 8 beautiful cards and even has stickers with the words in English, German, and French.  :)


To shop for Stampin' Up products and earn this kit or other Sale-a-bration products, shop here before March 31 to earn Sale-a-bration products.

No comments:

Post a Comment