Translate

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

My first team SWAP

I recently participated in my first team swap and I wanted to share the beautiful cards I received with all of you.  This first picture is of my contribution to the swap.  I know some people love making stacks of the same card, especially for things like swaps, but so far, I really prefer to make them a bit different.  So, I don't know who received which card, but I hope they were all appreciated and each one went to someone who needed that particular card.

Products needed to create these cards:
           Whisper White Cardstock
       Island Indigo
       Garden Green
       Elegant Eggplant
       Melon Mambo
       Flirty Flamingo

Here are the amazing cards I received in this swap. 

Daveda Leppke

Jeanine Bush

Debra Blair




No comments:

Post a Comment