Translate

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Global Design Project 079 | Theme Challenge

I didn't manage to get this week's Global Design Project finished until last minute yet once again.  But, I've been spending all week designing this project in my head.  When challenges are announced, I try to figure out something that will both fit the challenge and what I happen to be focusing on that week.  While that doesn't always work, it did this week.  I am focusing on Sale-a-bration items through the end of March.  When I think about the theme for this week, I immediately thought of food trucks.  One of my favorite parts of visiting fairs, carnivals, festivals, etc. is checking out all the amazing food truck availabilities.

Whenever we have visited an amusement park, so I wanted to create a card with multiple food truck options.  I had so much fun using different DSP, and coloring tools to create several different themed food trucks.  Which one do you like best?

Check out all the other designs for #GDP079  as you think about amusement parks this week. Click here to check out the other entries in this weeks Global Design Project.  Let these cards transport you in your imagination to the amusement park of your choice. 

Projects needed to create this card:
Paper: Watermelon Wonder Cardstock
            Whisper White Cardstock
            Festive Birthday DSP         
            Pop of Pink DSP  
           Carried Away DSP (Sale-a-bration)
Stamp: Tasty Trucks (Sale-a-bration)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
         Emerald Envy
         Melon Mambo
         Tempting Turquoise
         Peekaboo Peach
         Watermelon Wonder
         Crushed Curry
         Basic Gray
2016-2018 In Color Markers
Blender Pens
Watercolor Pencils

To buy the products needed to create this card, click on each individual product above or click here to shop in my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment