Translate

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Video: Work of Art card #2

It was time to create Card #2 in my Work of Art online class on video today.  Here is the pic of the card we were going to make in the online class.


I used a different color cardstock today, partly because I have been in a Bermuda Bay mood lately.  Partly because I like to spice things up with some variety.  Partly because I used all my Dapper Denim cardstock while creating card kits for this online class. 


Which do you prefer? Bermuda Bay or Dapper Denim?

Which style of waves do you prefer?  Smooth and swirling on the front of the card or zig zag on the inside?


Products needed to create this card:
           Crushed Curry Cardstock
       Bermuda Bay OR Dapper Denim

To order products needed to create this card click on items above OR shop in my store here

No comments:

Post a Comment