Translate

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Video: Work of Art Card #3

 
 

 Today we made Easter Egg cards with the Work of Art stamp set.  I had so much fun coming up with different designs  Which design do you like best one of the sample cards from earlier or the one I created today. 

.  

I decided the frame needed a little something extra so instead of a stamp or a tag, I decided to emboss the frame.  To see exactly how I did that, make sure and watch the video.    It even left me with a little extra to decorate the inside of the card.



 I apologize in advance for the sound on the video.  I'm not sure exactly what happened.  I hope it was just a fluke and will have fixed itself by next week's video.  So, if the sound bothers you too much, you can just mute the sound and play along while watching. 

Let me know how you prefer to receive card making directions?  Do you prefer a video to watch, a PDF file to read, or both?  Let me know how you learn best and I'll make adjustments as needed.


  

 Products needed to create this card:
Paper: Whisper White
           Peekaboo Peach Cardstock OR Crubcake Cardstock
Stamps: Work of Art Stamp Set
Ink: Peekaboo Peach
         Dapper Denim
         Emerald Envy
         Sweet Sugarplum
         Soft Suede
         Melon Mambo
         Crushed Curry
Big Shot
Layering Ovals Framelits Dies
Sparkled Textured Impressions Embossing Folder

To buy the products needed to make these cards, click on each individual product, or shop in my store here






No comments:

Post a Comment