Translate

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Video: Work of Art Card Class #4

Today was the last online class featuring Work of Art stamp set.  Since March has 5 Thursdays, next week there will be a bonus video featuring Sale-a-bration items.  April will feature Sprinkles of Life  stamp set.  Let me know if you would like to RSVP for April class.  RSVPs are due by Friday, March 24.

Enjoy the video.  I'm not sure what's up with the sound on the video again.  I made a test video earlier this afternoon to test the sound and it worked just the way it should.  When I listened to the video on Facebook, the sound was choppy again.  I don't know what it sounded like LIVE.  If this continues to be a problem, I'll be looking for another way to post videos.  Stay tuned and I'll let you know if I change where to watch the weekly videos.


I ended up using both art pieces on two different cards.  I changed up the card base for the shamrock and rainbow art from and added an Emerald Green frame to accent the shamrock.
Which one do you like best?  The flower card or the shamrock and rainbow?
Which stamp sets would you like me to feature in future online classes?


Products needed to make these cards:
Paper: Falling in Love Cardstock Pack
           Basic Black Cardstock OR Emerald Envy Cardstock
           Whisper White Cardstock
           Playful Palette DSP
Stamps: Work of Art
Ink: Peekaboo Peach
       Sweet Sugarplum
       Melon Mambo
       Crushed Curry
       Emerald Envy
       Dapper Denim

To make the above card click on each individual product above OR shop in my store here

No comments:

Post a Comment