Translate

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Tasty Taco Trucks

This is the final month that Sale-a-bration items are available.  You can earn one for FREE for every $50.00 you spend (before tax and shipping).  I will be featuring Sale-a-bration products all week

 I started playing with the Tasty Trucks stamp set.  I had such fun creating cards using the Fiesta Birthday DSP and the taco stamp from that set.  I love puns and so I especially love the sentiment that says, "Let's Taco 'Bout How Awesome You Are." 

Besides using different DSP, I stamped a banner in the top left corner of one card and left the other blank.  Which do you prefer? 



Of course, I couldn't play with this stamp set without putting an actual truck on the card.  Check out the Taco Truck on the inside of the card.

Products needed to create this card:
Paper: Whisper White Cardstock #100730
           Festive Birthday DSP #141630
Ink: Melon Mambo Classic Stampin' Pad #126948
       Crushed Curry Classic Stampin' Pad #131173
       Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pad #126952
        Emerald Envy Classic Stampin' Pad #141396
 Stamps: Tasty Trucks Stamp Set (Sale-a-bration)
Basic Black Marker # #100082
Aqua Painter #103954
Blender Pens #102845

2 comments:

  1. I like the banner. It adds the pop your card likes.

    ReplyDelete