Translate

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Tasty Treats--Best Decision Ever



I ran into a dilemma today.  I wanted to focus on Sale-a-bration items this week during the last few days of Sale-a-bration.  But, I also got a box today with new products that I wanted to spend time playing with.  What to do?  I finally settled on a project using both new stamps and a Sale-a-bration item.


I have just been playing with the "Best Decision Ever" stamp set today.  This is one that is only available to Demonstrators and I have been so excited thinking up all the possibilities for it.  I'm glad I went ahead and added it to my collection.  It is retiring and won't be available soon.  So, if you love it, you might want to consider becoming a demonstrator today.  :)  I'd love to have you on my team.

I plan to use a card we made in class this month for my customer cards, so I wanted to make something special for those who had the chance to make that card for themselves.  I used the Tasty Treats DSP on the notecards along with some to decorate the envelopes. This paper is stunning.  You need to see it for yourselves.  Enjoy the pics of the individual cards.



 

Products needed to create these cards:
Paper:  Whisper White Notecards and Envelopes
            Tasty Treats DSP OR Use Special Sale-a-bration Item Number
Stamps: Best Decision Ever stamp set (Demonstrator Item)
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
        Peekaboo Peach
        Watermelon Wonder
Basic Grey Thick Baker's Twine (RETIRED)
Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine (RETIRED Holiday Trio)
Urban Underground Embellishments

To order any of the products used click on the individual links above or shop in my store here

No comments:

Post a Comment