Translate

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Stampin' Up Demonstrator Website

I wanted to let all you know that I now have a Stampin' Up Demonstrator website.  You can access exciting updates about Stampin' Up products as specials on my website as well as the hone Stampin' Up website.  You can shop directly from my store and join my team directly from the website.  You can also see my calendar of upcoming events, RSVP for classes and events directly from the website.  You can also sign up to be added to my newsletter list, contact me with any questions, and access this blog. 

You will still have to head to Facebook to watch LIVE videos, but I think the rest of what you would like to do is available through my Demonstrator website.

Head here  to check it out and let me know what you think.
Is there anything you would like to see that is not currently available?
Any changes?

http://angelstamps.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment