Translate

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Balloon Adventures Online Class

WHEW!!!  I am a little behind this month getting samples up for the online class.  So, you get to benefit from my tardiness.  I have extended the deadline to RSVP to next Monday, May 8.  You will not get to play along live tomorrow, but you can always play along with the recording any time that works with your schedule.  

Just a reminder as to how this works.  Each month, I feature one stamp set.  This month it is the Balloon Adventures stamp set.  You purchase the stamp set, and any ink, stamping block, adhesive that you need.  Then, let me know which weeks you would like to play along and how many paper kits you need.  The kits are $3.00 each or $10.00 for all four weeks. Each kit contains the paper supplies and specialty adhesive needed to create two cards. Envelopes are NOT included.

Here are the cards we will be creating this month.
Week 1--May 4
\
Week 2--May 11

Week 3--May 18
Week 4--May 25



















I will be adding a couple of suprise cards using the Nailed It stamp set. If you would like to play along with those card as well, let me know and I will send you one card kit for each card for FREE. All you have to do is order the stamp set in my store. Both stamp sets used this month will be retiring, so if you like them, get them while you still can.














Products used to create these cards:  Ink colors may be substituted for any color combination you like.  Elements can be fussy cut instead of using punches.  I also used Fresh Fig ink.



No comments:

Post a Comment