Translate

Monday, May 15, 2017

Getting Ready for the New

The 2017-2018 Annual Catalog will be released on June 1, 2017.  I've been trying to get ready for the new and that means cleaning out some old.  So far, the product I'm getting ready to send out the door is even older than the current annual catalog.  Baby steps, Right?

I've been cutting and preparing retired Designer Series Paper all day.  My plan tomorrow is to have my kiddos help me put a little of each stack together in envelopes that I'll be giving away.  So, how does this effect you?  If you come to class Friday night, you will receive some paper as a FREE gift.

Stack of Card Fronts Prepare
Here's a sneak peek of what I've been working on.  I've been cutting all the DSP into pieces 4" x 5.25".  That is the size that fits on the front of standard size cards.  It can be used as card fronts or cut into smaller sizes as needed, There will also be some various size scraps in your packs.






Hope to see you Friday.  Be sure you RSVP at angelstamps@hotmail.com OR angelstamps.stampinup.net.



No comments:

Post a Comment