Translate

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Video: Balloon Adventures Card #3




It is time for the weekly video yet once again.  This month we are using Balloon Adventures and these last two weeks of May we are also creating a bonus card from the Nailed It bundle.  Today was my first video filmed using a new camera set up.  Let me know what you think.  I'm sure I'm not done rearranging and changing how I film these videos.  In fact, I got a new camera for Mother's Day and I haven't had a chance to set it up and use it yet. 



 I love using the DSP with the burst pattern on the front of this card.  It just seems to draw your focus to the balloon.  One inch was cut off the top of the card and a 1" circle punch was used to create a semi-circle on the front of the card that makes is possible to feature the balloon on both the front and inside of the card.

Here is a picture of a saw on the inside of the card using the Nailed It bundle as promised on the video.  It just seemed that this card needed a saw featured on the inside especially since the sentiment says, "I Knew I Liked You the First Time I SAW You."

Check out the video from today.  We have one more week of Balloon Adventures and a bonus Nailed It card. June will feature the Eastern Palace bundle.  Take advantage of the special to get the Eastern Palace Bundle in May before the special ends. 

Both stamp sets used today are retiring at the end of May.  If you love them, you'll want to place an order soon.  Don't forget to join me on my YouTube channel next Thursday at 2pm CDT for another live video.  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgzo1sqcbq2fnsUc6WMRBTQ







Products used to create this card:
Build It Framelits (RETIRED)







No comments:

Post a Comment