Translate

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Video: Birthday Adventures Online Class Week 2


It was time for another weekly video featuring Balloon Adventures stamp set.  Originally I thought this set would be perfect for Birthday cards, but only Birthday cards.  This week's card changed my thinking about that.  I think this card is perfect to be used for any celebration.  This time of year, there are tons of celebrations happening all around us--graduations, retirements, engagements, babies, new jobs, the start of summer vacation, and lots more.  I'd love to hear comments about celebrations for which you would send a card.  Who doesn't love balloons? 

One of my favorite things about this card is that it can and should be personalized in whatever colors, number and placement of balloons.  Make this your own.

Check out today's video to see this card created and see my beautiful show and tell cards I received this week.  Don't forget to watch Live at 2pm next Thursday on my YouTube Channel




Products used to create this card:
Glimmer Paper (Saleabration)


No comments:

Post a Comment