Translate

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Video: Balloon Adventures Card 1

A new month means a new stamp set for the weekly online videos.  This month we will be using Balloon Adventures and since I am so sad it's retiring, we will be creating bonus cards the last two weeks of May using the Nailed It stamp set.  Good news for all of you: Since I was so far behind this month getting samples posted, you have until Monday, May 8 to RSVP for this month's online class. Both of the stamp sets being used this month are retiring, so if you love them, make sure you place an order before they're gone.

 When I was cleaning up after today's video, I found the "let's celebrate" banner and realized I had forgotten to attach it during the video.  So, here is a picture of the card complete.


Watch today's video to see me make this card and to see me open my box that arrived from Stampin' Up today.  As of 5:44pm Thursday, May 4, all of those products are still available to purchase.  You can purchase them in my store if you are interested.



Products used to create this card:
Cherry on Top DSP (Retired)


No comments:

Post a Comment