Translate

Sunday, May 28, 2017

Global Design Project 088| CASE the Designer

This week on Global Design Project 088 we are CASEing a designer, Shawn de Olivera.  When you CASE someone, you can choose whatever element of the card inspired you.  I was inspired by the stamp set and the colors.
 
I also had a little extra inspiration for this card.  When I got home this afternoon, I couldn't help but be inspired by these gorgeous flowers and knew this would be the perfect inspiration for today's card.  I didn't use exactly the same colors in the inspiration card because I choose to use two of the 2017-2019 In Colors, Berry Burst and Powder Pink.  I sponged the background with the colors for the flowers, greenery, and sky and then layered leaves and flowers cut out with the Rose Wonder thinlits set.  I wanted to add a touch of gold, so I gold embossed the sentiment to add that touch of bling.

Inspiration picture                                                              Inside of card
I
Be sure you visit Global Design Project 088 to see the other amazing cards created by the design team and other #GDP088 entries.
If you are interested in paper or in color shares from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, read more about them  here: 2017-2018 Annual Catalog shares and email angelstamps@hotmail.com to reserve your share.
To shop for products or join my team, click on the buttons below

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/angelstamps/jointhefun

Products used to create this card:
Berry Burst (2017-2019 In Color) Cardstock
Powder Pink (2017-2019 In Color) Cardstock










1 comment:

  1. This is a lovely card Angel! A pretty interpretation of Shawns. Thank you so much for playing along with this week’s Global Design Project challenge! Look forward to seeing you play along with us again soon. Make sure you pin your project to the official Global Design Team Pinterest Board..

    ReplyDelete