Translate

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Video: Balloon Adventures Card 4 and Bonus Nailed It Card



This was the last week the video featured Balloon Adventures   This week  was a little bitter sweet.  I love the stamp sets, but they are retiring at the end of the month.  By reaching the end of this card class, I can see their retirement looming in the future.  That makes me a bit sad, but I'm also super excited about the new products coming next week.  One week from today the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog will go LIVE.  Don't miss out on the Launch Party I'm having on Facebook.  If you would like an invite, be sure and let me know either on my Facebook Business Page or by sending me an email to angelstamps@hotmail.com

I did not manage to get a picture of the Balloon Adventures card I made during class, but here is a pic of the sample I showed during the video.  You'll have to watch the video to see the card I made today.


This was also a week with a bonus card from the Nailed It bundle.  I originally saw the idea to make  a tool belt card on Pinterest, but I'm not sure who the original artist was.  Here is my interpretation.



The note card in the pocket on the middle section of the tool belt is a place for you to write your note and it's private since it is kept in the pocket and not visible to others who might want to admire the card.
I did end up using the Watercolor Pencils and Blender Pen to create the emphasis on the seam towards the top of the belt.

By scoring a piece of 5 1/2" x 12" paper at 4" and 8", that made it possible to fold the card in thirds and fit in into a standard medium size card envelope.



 Check out the video to watch the cards being made this afternoon.


If you are interested in Paper or In Color shares from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, read all about them here  Also click the buttons below if you are interested in shopping for products or joining my team.


/

No comments:

Post a Comment