Translate

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

IT's THE LAST DAY!!!

Just want to make sure you don't miss out on any awesome opportunities.  TODAY IS THE LAST DAY.  It is the last day to order retiring products.  


It is the last day to order bundles in the 2016-2017 catalog.  Even though some of the products will be available in the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, the bundle pricing will not.

It is the last day to order the special pricing on the Eastern Palace Bundles.  These include a FREE gift in each of the bundles and are what I will be using for online videos in June.  

Please make sure you join me tomorrow for the Launch Party Facebook Event.  I am chan....the time to noon.  The catalog will not be going LIVE until noon MDT.  So, if we start at noon CDT, I can share some samples of my cards made with products from the new catalog until we can all look at the 2017-2018 catalog together when it goes LIVE.  I have some exciting things to share with you so I hope you will join me.

To save your spot in the product shares from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog, email me at angelstamps@hotmail.com  You can read all about them here





.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment