Translate

Friday, May 12, 2017

SWAS Team Swap: Eastern Palace Bundle

Here is the blog post I teased you with earlier. These are the gorgeous cards from the SWAS team swap using only products from the Eastern Palace Suite Premier Bundle (plus scissors, adhesive, BigShot)  I have to admit it was a bit of a challenge to use only the products found in the Eastern Palace Suite Premier Bundle without adding anything extra.  But, here are 16 cards that prove it can be done.

Angel Shaver

I'll start by sharing my card with you.  Do you know what a SWAP is?  It is set up by some group (often your team) making cards following certain guidelines and sharing them with each other.  For this Swap, we were to use only the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle and make 16 cards, which we sent to our fearless leader who then sent us each back one of each of the gorgeous designs.

I absolutely love the opportunity to see all the creative artists around the world and how they use the exact same products to create so many different and gorgeous cards.


Beth Kendozra

Deb Mathine

Diana Ball

Dina Lazendorf

Gigi Cohen

Jennifer Evanko

Julie Speerman

Mary Havlovic

Melissa Matejicka

Shelly Grindy

Stephanie Spandet

Christine Schauf

SWAS Team Member

SWAS Team Member

Sherri Price


I have to admit that I do not love to mass produce my cards.  I know everyone is different and some love to Stamp a Stack (or make many of the same design in an assembly line fashion).  I do not love to do that.  I much prefer the process of thinking up different designs and spending my time creating, not mass producing.  But, when you look at the gorgeous cards above, I think you will agree with me that it is totally worth it.  Participating in a Swap provides you with a number of gorgeous cards of very different designs.  In case you haven't noticed, we are all very different people with different likes and different creative ideas.  That isn't just true for the team, that is also true for our customers as well.  Hopefully, you'll all find something that will spark your creativity to want to play with this suite yourself. 

If you want to create with this Eastern Palace Suite special bundles, they are only available in May.  The individual pieces will be available in the new catalog, but the special is only available May 1-31.   
You can order the Eastern Palace Starter Bundle for $60.50 or the Eastern Palace Premier Bundle for $103.50
Click on the pictures of the bundles below to see more detail about each option and/or to place an order.  We will be using this bundle during my June online videos.

If you want the opportunity to play along with the next Swap, you can join my team.  There will be lots of opportunities for us to be creative and share as a team.  When you join my team, you get the benefit of belonging immediately to the team I lead (working on approval of a name--keep watching this blog), but also the two levels ahead of me as well.  It might seem a bit complicated, but the bottom line is you will instantly have lots of support and creativity surrounding you.




No comments:

Post a Comment