Translate

Monday, May 22, 2017

Color Inkspiration 09

Almost as soon as I saw the colors we would be using for Color Inkspiration challenge 09, I thought of a tool box.  But, I've been thinking for the last two weeks exactly what I would create.  I thought about making a box card and finally settled in a smaller version of a box attached to the front of a standard 4.25" x 5.5" card.

I've been having so much fun playing with the Nailed It Bundle the last few weeks.  It will be gone by the end of the month, so if you love it, you should hurry and get it now.  I love the tools in this set and how the enamel dots make perfect accents on this card.
I love the color combination for this challenge.  I have so much fun playing along with these challenges.  I'd love to see what you come up with.  So, you can use this color combination and send me your amazing creation.  I'd love to see what you come up with.  Or, if you would like to join the next Color Inkspiration Challenge you can find it here: Colour Inkspiration Challenge



Products needed to create this card:
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stack (RETIRED) for Pool Party DSP




No comments:

Post a Comment